12 Best Bags I Love to Use that Are Worth Investing on



1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Ebene MM.  This was my first ever luxury bag that was put to the test time and time again.  Being a bag lover ever since, I realized the big difference upon seeing the durability and craftsmanship through the years.  Don't be fooled by the Neverfull's thin strap, it can carry the load...well, as much as your shoulder can bear.  I started out packing in my laptop and 7 meter measuring tape for meetings, that evolved to 3 bottles of wine when heading to parties! ;) 


Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Neverfull MM Red Shoulder Handbag Article: N41358 Made in France 2. Givenchy Pure Beige Small.  I asked my friend to buy this for me when she was in Paris.  I love the color and size.  I can match it with beige and white footwear.  More than that, I love the length of the strap and how flat it is when it rests on my side.  It has 2 compartments and a zip pocket inside so that I don't need a bag organizer anymore.  It has a top latch closure and another zip pocket outside for fast access while keeping the items secure.  It has got to be one of my most used bags for the comfort and ease of use.  My friend then gifted me the medium version of this in a slightly darker color, which I also use on days that I need more space in my bag.


3. Valentino Rockstud Textured Leather Tote Red.  I have this in 3 colors but the red has got to be my favorite.  It looks small but it can carry a lot that I don't even need to switch to my smaller wallets.  Some people are surprised whenever I ask them to hand over my bag.  They're shocked at how heavy it is once they lift it!  It goes well with every kind of outfit: sporty, casual, formal.  I bring it on trips because it becomes my accent piece.  Remember when I said I usually match my shoes with my bags?  Sometimes I go for an all neutral outfit and use this bag to liven things up.    

Valentino Rockstud Shoulder Bag- Red 4. Balenciaga Metallic Edge City Bag White.  I love white shoes...so this is when my search for the perfect white bag started.  I bought and resold a couple through the years because they were just not cutting it.  Some were too big, had no long strap, printed, or leather was to tough.  I've had and been using this bag for more than a year already so I guess it's a keeper.  I love that it's light and soft.  I don't mind getting my bag dirty, or not as pristine and blinding (white) as the day I bought it.  It actually adds character to the bag ;)


5. Yvette's Round Pompom Straw Bag.  I chanced upon Yvette and her husband on one of the bazaars I visited a couple of years back.  I was immediately drawn to how cute their bags were.  I got 3, kept one and gifted 2.  Last year, I saw them at Manila Fame and got this bag.  I was in search of a round basket material bag when I saw their collection.  I immediately fell in love with this bag because of the shape, size, color, and soft (and) cute pompoms, they're reasonably priced too!  Aside from the usual high end bags, I also love other bags that are unique and have really good quality.  I've just about had it with some of the mid-range "leather" goods because I realize that I was just really paying for the brand but not the quality.  I bought a camou leather long wallet from one of these brands 2 years ago and used it right away.  After only a couple of days, the rubber (?) paint on the outer corner started to peel off!  From then on, I vowed never to buy anything from this brand ever again and have become wary of buying anything in the same category.   

6. Louis Vuitton Hampstead Damier Azur MM.  I almost forgot about this bag because I already switched to smaller bags.  Back in the day, this bag served me well.  It's like a more structured and formal version of the Neverfull.  There's just something about LV straps that no matter how heavy the load is, it's not as painful on the shoulder or arm as other brands.  Again, turning this into a laptop  and wine bag didn't put a dent on its shape and form. 


7. Louis Vuitton Bandouliere 35 Damier Ebene.  It's the Speedy with a long strap.  Yes, I love bags that I can put on my shoulder so I have my hands free and I don't need to put it down while doing something.  I love using this bag whenever I go out of the country because I get to fold it flat and keep it in my luggage (just incase I'm purchasing another one, hehe).  I also love how light and spacious it is.  For cold temperatures, I get to stuff it with my beanie, gloves, and bubble vest.  Some countries aren't as generous as ours with paper/plastic bags so I often dunk some of my purchases in this bag as well. 

8. Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Small Red.  I think almost everyone owns a Longhcamp.  The reason why I love this more than the classic totes is because of the detachable long strap and the way it keeps its form.  I hate it when a bag just falls down when it's not filled with stuff inside, that I need to put in a base shaper and bag organizer.  To me, that just sounds like a lot of work because I often rotate my bags and use what matches my outfit. 

9. Hermes Herbag Zip  PM.  Where do I begin?  I didn't want to waste time lining up at their Paris shop because I only spent a couple of days there, and they didn't have it in Spain either.  So I was pleasantly surprised they had it in the Taiwan branch.  I went in and saw a lady inspecting one so I approached an SA to ask if they had another one available.  I've been lusting over this bag for some time now, that's why I was so happy to finally get it so easily.  I guess not much people go to Taiwan for such purchases that's why they have stocks?  Back to the bag, I love that it has a top handle and long strap that are both detachable.  I saw a youtuber replace the long strap with a chunky silver chain and it's soooo pretty!  So yeah, I'm looking for a nice chain as well.  I also love that it has a zipped pouch inside for small items, a zip pouch outside for my cellphone and easy access.  It also includes a pad lock, keys, and clochette.  I also love dressing it up with my Hermes twillies for the meantime...Soon Kelly, soon!
   

10. YSL Mini Cabas Wool Leather Bag.  I really got this bag for the fluff.  It's unique, adds so much character to the bag, and fits my personality.  My friends know how I love this kind of texture/material ever since that they'd often ask me, "Anong hayop na naman pinatay mo?"  Hahaha!  I love how it goes well with a lot of my outfits because of the colors.  I like the size, shape, and form because it stays the same and stands up no matter what.   

11. Not A Chanel Lilac Medium.  If only Chanel had this bag, I'd definitely get it!  I love this bag because of the jelly material and strap.  Unlike other jelly bags, this one doesn't sag but still somehow soft and light.  I love using this whenever I ride a motorcycle, go swimming, see snow, rainy season, or basically just about any time I feel like me and/or my bag might get wet.  Lovely to use at a beach wedding...the looks of a Chanel flap bag with water/dust proof material at an affordable price, now that's a winner!   

12. Valentino Rockstud Calf Skin Black.  This used to be one of my favorite bags up until I switched to the smaller version.  Though I haven't tried stacking it with 3 bottles of wine, I've filled it with my laptop, measuring tape, and large Kleen Kanteen water bottle.  So yeah, it's sturdy as hell too!  I also love the soft, supple leather and studssssss that sparkle and reflect light like no other!  It's definitely one of my go-to bags whenever I go to meetings, oculars and sourcing because it fits my laptop, envelopes, folders, and clipboard.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts